Thursday, April 12, 2012

7 Weeks

How far along? 7 weeks, 5 days to be exact
Total weight gain: Fluctuating, depends on what I am eating :)
Maternity clothes? Not yet...some of my pants are getting tighter
Stretch marks? None yet, gonna invest in some cream to try and prevent it, but it sounds like its genetic so my fate has already been decided :)
Sleep: Good for the most part, starting to get uncomfortable at night with my hips and back, sounds like I am going to be needing a new body pillow...any suggestions?
Best moment this week: Found out we are having twins!

Miss Anything? Bloody Mary's, my friend had one the other afternoon with lunch...looked so good...or maybe it was the pickle in it... So one of my clients said go for the "virgin" but I said that it wouldn't be as good cuz its the alcohol that makes the drink!
Movement:
  flutters here and there.

Food cravings: McChicken Sandwich's
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not eating every 1 or 2 hours, morning sickness when I'm hungry and sometimes even after I eat.
Gender Predictor: No Clue, but I keep wanting to refer to Baby A as a girl...
Labor Signs: No...and they better stay away for another 7 months
Symptoms:
Tired, waves of nausea, Occasional cramping
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: A week of relaxation in Florida, visiting with Bob's Dad & Annette and our friends Brian Face and the Akins! I also can't wait to get through the first trimester, so I am "out of the woods." 5 more LONG weeks, but vacation will help eat up some of that time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment