How far along? 29 Weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: 24 lbs...we'll find out the new grand total on Monday at my 2 week check-up
Stretch marks? None as of yet...
Sleep: Been a little challenging this week with the bathroom breaks and the killer leg cramps...
Best moment this week: Getting a start on the nesting projects...I cleaned and organized the entire basement this past weekend, 1 down and dozens to go...
Miss Anything? Not really, once and I while I wish I could have a drink with my friends and my husband, but its worth it, and I don't NEED IT, its like a diet except that its one you can't cheat on & don't want to :)
Movement: Yes, getting into a routine now and he somehow knows when I am waking up in the morning and moves around to tell me that he's awake too, he likes breakfast and most meals, we get bouts with the hiccups occasionally. According to what I have been reading he is starting to run out of room, so that would explain the jab bumps :)
Food cravings:Not pregnancy related...every fall I always look forward to Cider, Homemade Donuts, Chili, Beer Bread, Pumpkin Pie and all the comfort food that comes with the season :) I was sad for summer to be over, but I really truly LOVE fall. The color on the leaves, the smell in the air, and of course the food, what's not to love :)
Total weight gain/loss: 24 lbs...we'll find out the new grand total on Monday at my 2 week check-up
Stretch marks? None as of yet...
Sleep: Been a little challenging this week with the bathroom breaks and the killer leg cramps...
Best moment this week: Getting a start on the nesting projects...I cleaned and organized the entire basement this past weekend, 1 down and dozens to go...
Miss Anything? Not really, once and I while I wish I could have a drink with my friends and my husband, but its worth it, and I don't NEED IT, its like a diet except that its one you can't cheat on & don't want to :)
Movement: Yes, getting into a routine now and he somehow knows when I am waking up in the morning and moves around to tell me that he's awake too, he likes breakfast and most meals, we get bouts with the hiccups occasionally. According to what I have been reading he is starting to run out of room, so that would explain the jab bumps :)
Food cravings:Not pregnancy related...every fall I always look forward to Cider, Homemade Donuts, Chili, Beer Bread, Pumpkin Pie and all the comfort food that comes with the season :) I was sad for summer to be over, but I really truly LOVE fall. The color on the leaves, the smell in the air, and of course the food, what's not to love :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah, I don't feel like I am getting bigger to myself, but apparently I am, but I guess because its with me 24-7 and you get used to it :)
Gender: BOY-Austin James
Labor Signs: Nope, still just the braxton hicks contractions on and off
Belly Button in or out? It's popping and there's no stopping! I have my belly button pierced, but took out the ring out once I found out I was preggo..so that cute little piercing burns like the dickens as my belly stretches, hopefully it returns to a cute little piercing post baby...we will see :)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Our birthing class. We are signed up for our birthing class this Saturday, its an all day class that they teach you relaxing birthing techniques, talk about what to expect and give you a tour of the hospital. It will be nice to have an idea of what we are suppose to do once he decides to make his debut. I am also very excited for my first shower the following Saturday. I can't believe its here already...and I really can't believe he is going to be here in another 11 weeks or so, SO CRAZY!
Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah, I don't feel like I am getting bigger to myself, but apparently I am, but I guess because its with me 24-7 and you get used to it :)
Gender: BOY-Austin James
Labor Signs: Nope, still just the braxton hicks contractions on and off
Belly Button in or out? It's popping and there's no stopping! I have my belly button pierced, but took out the ring out once I found out I was preggo..so that cute little piercing burns like the dickens as my belly stretches, hopefully it returns to a cute little piercing post baby...we will see :)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Our birthing class. We are signed up for our birthing class this Saturday, its an all day class that they teach you relaxing birthing techniques, talk about what to expect and give you a tour of the hospital. It will be nice to have an idea of what we are suppose to do once he decides to make his debut. I am also very excited for my first shower the following Saturday. I can't believe its here already...and I really can't believe he is going to be here in another 11 weeks or so, SO CRAZY!
No comments:
Post a Comment