Sunday, October 14, 2012

33 Weeks

How far along? 33 weeks and a day...or 2 late....so sorry everyone, but you'll be getting a slam of blog posts this week, as I didn't get around to the 33 week blog post in time, I have a 2 week doctor check up tomorrow, and I am now 34 weeks! oops!)
Total weight gain/loss: around 25 lbs.
Stretch marks? Nope, still on the hunt for the Mustela Stretch Mark Cream though...
Sleep: Last night was pretty decent, but the last week I was having some trouble with the potty breaks, rolling over and I have a super sore foot!
Best moment this week: Had some fun at the WMU homecoming game, we got corporate suite tickets, and that my friends is the way to do a football game. It was a nasty day, but we were lucky enough to be inside watching the game with some catered food and some FABULOUS hot chocolate!
Miss Anything? My regular clothes and shoes and being able to move!
Movement: Oh yeah, all the time
Food cravings: Nothing this week, oh no, I take it all back definitely pumpkin pie, which I haven't had...yet :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yeah, you're definitely showing when your 8 months pregnant
Gender: Boy, Austin James

Labor Signs: No, been sore lately and still having braxton hicks contractions
Belly Button in or out? FLAT
Wedding rings on or off? On and staying put because I can't get it off, except when I am cold, which isn't alot!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Getting home projects done before for Mr. Austin's arrival, my doctor appointment, dinner with friends on Friday and we are doing a fall fun day for our friend Brian's birthday on Saturday...hitting up the cider mill, the corn maze, picking pumpkins, dinner and carving pumpkins! Have I mentioned I LOVE fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment