Saturday, November 17, 2012

39 Weeks

How far along? 39 weeks, TODAY
Total weight gain/loss: around 35 lbs.
Stretch marks? None yet :)
Sleep: I don't have trouble dozing off or falling asleep, but I have trouble staying asleep. Bathroom breaks & rolling over mostly, but last night, oh man my right shoulder was killing me! I ended up waking up Bob to call the midwife that was on call last night to see what I should do and if this is normal...she asked a few questions to rule out a heart attack and then advised me that it was probably a pinched nerve and to take a couple extra strength Tylenol and use a heating pad, which seemed to help. 
Best moment this week: Getting to see our little guy on an ultrasound this week, completing our last pregnancy class, Pedicure with one of my girlfriends, and finishing the last of our home projects. We have also had a weekend to just enjoy each other before the big day.
Miss Anything? Nothing much...SLEEP, but that's just the beginning
Movement: Yes and we think he's ready to come out!
Food cravings: Anything that is easy to make, which usually means going out to eat or take out :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet:   Yes and I am dropping...preparing for delivery!
Gender: Boy! Austin James
Labor Signs: I feel like its coming but not yet...been getting sharp pains which my doctor said is due to his head hitting a nerve in my pelvis....more braxton hicks contractions....Hopefully it will be this week!
Belly Button in or out? FLAT and STRETCHED and SORE
Wedding rings on or off? On and stuck!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and anxious!
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving & Austin's arrival! We have LOTS to be thankful for this year!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear that he is on his way! Make sure you update or text :) Praying for a great week for you, Bob and Austin! Good luck. You will be GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete