Thursday, March 29, 2012

5 Weeks


How far along? 5 weeks
Total weight gain: None...yet...
Maternity clothes? Not yet...not really looking forward to maternity clothes, going to try to stay out of them as long as I can!
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: Not very well, crazy dreams & bathroom breaks
Best moment this week: Got our first ultrasound scheduled!! So excited and nervous!

Miss Anything? Hot Dogs, Wine, & Margaritas...we haven't told anyone but immediate family yet and I  keep having to give the excuse that I can't drink while I am on fertility drugs :)
Movement:
Just flutters and twinges as things start to grow in there

Food cravings: CHOCOLATE! I know this is going to sound weird, but normally I don't like chocolate...Brownies and McDonald's Chocolate Sundaes are my fav's right now :) mmm...better lay off the sweets! Oh and I am absolutely lovin' chicken anything!
Anything making you queasy or sick: raw meat and the smell coming out of the drain at work...blah!
Gender Predictor: Bob thinks "Girl" My mom thinks "Boy" and I have been thinking "Girl"...but only God knows. I did the chinese gender predictor test and it said "Girl" based on my birthday and when we conceived... but verdict is still out...another 11 weeks or so to go
Labor Signs: No....that wouldn't be good!
Symptoms:
Tired, sore boobs, and all the other "fun" early pregnancy symptoms, but no morning sickness yet...thank God! Hopefully it stays that way!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: 1st Ultrasound! Can't wait to see the baby and hopefully hear a good strong heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment