Thursday, March 29, 2012

Blessed!


 On Sunday March 18th, we found out that we are PREGNANT!




















We are full of mixed emotions right now...I mean obviously we are very excited, happy and extremely grateful, but at the same time extremely nervous. I like to say we're being "cautiously optimistic!" According to a calculator I found online, our estimated due date is Saturday, November 24th, 2012 (Thanksgiving Baby!) Right now, I am a little over 4 weeks and have gotten blood tests done to confirm the pregnancy and check that my levels are where they should be. My hCG level was  1044 on 3/19 and  2127 on 3/21, doubling every other day as they should be and my Progesterone Level was a 62 on 3/19, doctors like it to be at least a 20. The doctor was happy with my results so we don't need to do anymore testing until our 1st Pre-natal visit & ultrasound on 4/3. (6 weeks) We are praying that all is good and that our baby is healthy! Hoping that we'll be able to hear a strong heartbeat!




No comments:

Post a Comment