How far along? 10 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: Gained almost 10 lbs so far...uh oh!
Maternity clothes? I have to say that my favorite so far is my maternity leggings from Old Navy! Love them! I want to get them in every color they come in and maybe another black pair :) I am also on the hunt for a cute tankini that isn't too maternity looking for summer. Hoping to score some cute jean jackets, definitely want one in white!
Stretch marks? Nope, hope they stay away forever
Sleep: Not well, most of the time. I am either waking up to roll over or go to the bathroom, about once or twice a week is solid nights sleep...
Best moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat for the first time, we've only seen it on ultrasounds. What a wonderful sound!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Not really, once in a while I'd like to have a fun cocktail or something, but not missing it terribly...
Movement: Not yet, but on the ultrasound it showed the baby bouncing all over the place in there
Food cravings: Watermelon & Pasta Salad! We had a BBQ for my niece Catherine's first communion on Sunday and I brought/made WAY TOO MUCH, so lucky for me I have been eating both of these daily, have gone through 2 watermelons :) Good thing it's not cupcakes!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not so much anymore, a little bit when I am hungry...
Have you started to show yet: Oh I should say so...people keep asking when I am due and when I tell them I am only 10 weeks they can't believe it! I will begin posting weekly "bump" pictures soon!
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but getting wider, kinda creepy...
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Completing the 1st trimester! I have been having to take progesterone suppositories due to low hormone levels and get to stop taking those at 12 weeks, can't WAIT for that! 2 weeks to go! Whoo hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment