How far along? 12 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: 9 lbs (Same as last visit)
Maternity clothes? Just the belly bands, can't button my pants except 2 pairs of low rise jeans...my mom and grandma think I am stressing the zipper on my pants, so it won't be long until I am in maternity pants...which I've heard aren't that bad and super comfy...bonus!
Stretch marks? Nope, cocoa butter has become my friend.
Sleep: Pretty good, only getting up once or twice a night.
Best moment this week: Hearing our sweet baby's heartbeat, so reassuring!
Have you told family and friends: Yes.
Miss Anything? My waistline... :)
Movement: Starting to feel flutters here and there, but don't think its the baby yet, she said pretty soon I'll start to feel the baby move :)
Food cravings: This week, well and the past 3 weeks, I have realized that I LOVE red grapes...I have them everyday with lunch. I am also loving salt & vinegar chips and ROOT BEER FLOATS! YUM! Oh yeah, and Rice Krispie Treats...better start looking for the healthy stuff....Grapes are good, not so sure about everything else!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anymore! :)
Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah, strangers are even noticing...I can't tell you how many times I've been questioned on how far along I am and how I am going to be huge! Not really something a pregnant girl wants to hear.
Gender prediction: Bob is so dead set that its a girl because on both the Moore & Davidson side girls were always born first...but I honestly don't have a feeling either way...they say a mother has a hunch about what she's having, but I really don't.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Memorial weekend! We've rented a house in South Haven. Bob's Dad & Annette will be coming into town for his 60th birthday and Hilary & Cate will be joining us for the weekend. We've never all been together on a "vacation" before, looking forward to relaxing and some sunshine!
No comments:
Post a Comment