Friday, July 20, 2012

21 Weeks

How far along? 21 weeks  &...err...6 days...so sorry I have been an extremely busy lady!
Total weight gain/loss: 15+ lbs so far
Maternity clothes? Oh Yeah...the day is finally here my friends....getting bigger by the minute...

Stretch marks? Not yet... and I haven't been very good about putting on the lotion either, but I figure its heredity and your either gonna get 'em or your not...small price to pay for motherhood :)
Sleep: Sleep is good, minus the 3+ trips to the bathroom every night and Mr. Austin playing soccer with my stomach :)
Best moment this week: Spending some quality girl time with my friend Yasmine in South Haven, so relaxing, just what I needed!
Miss Anything? Not really anything this week...other than my figure :)
Movement: Yes, more and more active as the days go on...last night I actually was laying on my side with my arm laying across my stomach and I actually felt him kick my arm...daddy was asleep :( He hasn't got to feel him move yet and I have been dying for him to feel him move, the day is coming...hopefully soon! :)

Food cravings:Nope, my appetite seems to be somewhat normal actually.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, getting bigger everyday, just ask my belly button...
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: No, but I have been having braxton hicks contractions daily since about 15 weeks or so and the doctor says that's "normal" weird feeling though....you belly tightens and gets very hard....well actually my uterus, but you get the drift.
Belly Button in or out? In and FLAT 

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Shopping for quilt fabric for the nursery. My grandma is pretty awesome when it comes to cakes & quilts. We have like 15 of her quilts and Bob is obsessed with them, so he thinks Austin needs one of his own :) Also looking forward to Kallie's Wedding next Saturday...can't believe its here already, hopefully it will be not so hot out and we'll be good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment