How far along? 23 Weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: 16 lbs so far, the doctors are saying i am pretty "text book" for a "healthy" weight gain
Maternity clothes? Yes, can't wait to see what comes out for fall :)
Stretch marks? Still teetering on this, looks like I could have a few tiny ones around my hips, but that's if I am really "scrutinizing" myself
Sleep: Slept great post wedding, then last night Cody was back to "loving" the storms again making it hard to get a good nights sleep...hopefully we'll catch up one of these nights.
Best moment this week: My cousin Kallie's Wedding, painting the nursery, and getting our furniture put together! Lots accomplished, feeling better about where we are at with things.
Miss Anything? Not really :) other than sleep :) but I better get used to that
Movement: Mr. Austin is off and on with the movement, but I am feeling him at least once a day, which the doctor said is "normal". He was pretty calm during all the wedding festivities this weekend, but he is back at his regular cycle, which is pretty much when I eat and in the evenings. Sometime soon they say I will actually be able to see him move, which will be both cool and weird at the same time.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular, but feel like I could keep eating, like bigger portions...better be careful with that.
Total weight gain/loss: 16 lbs so far, the doctors are saying i am pretty "text book" for a "healthy" weight gain
Maternity clothes? Yes, can't wait to see what comes out for fall :)
Stretch marks? Still teetering on this, looks like I could have a few tiny ones around my hips, but that's if I am really "scrutinizing" myself
Sleep: Slept great post wedding, then last night Cody was back to "loving" the storms again making it hard to get a good nights sleep...hopefully we'll catch up one of these nights.
Best moment this week: My cousin Kallie's Wedding, painting the nursery, and getting our furniture put together! Lots accomplished, feeling better about where we are at with things.
Miss Anything? Not really :) other than sleep :) but I better get used to that
Movement: Mr. Austin is off and on with the movement, but I am feeling him at least once a day, which the doctor said is "normal". He was pretty calm during all the wedding festivities this weekend, but he is back at his regular cycle, which is pretty much when I eat and in the evenings. Sometime soon they say I will actually be able to see him move, which will be both cool and weird at the same time.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular, but feel like I could keep eating, like bigger portions...better be careful with that.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yes, in the last few weeks people have said that I have really started to pop.
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: Nope, still just the daily Braxton Hicks Contractions, which is apparently also normal.
Belly Button in or out? In and FLAT still, hope it stays that way :)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to:Registering and baby showers! My sister, my mom and I are going to a mom-to-mom sale this weekend and I hoping to score some good deals on some items...nothing specific, but we'll see what we can find. I am also excited to spend some quality time with my husband, we've been so busy this summer that I miss him!
Have you started to show yet: Yes, in the last few weeks people have said that I have really started to pop.
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: Nope, still just the daily Braxton Hicks Contractions, which is apparently also normal.
Belly Button in or out? In and FLAT still, hope it stays that way :)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to:Registering and baby showers! My sister, my mom and I are going to a mom-to-mom sale this weekend and I hoping to score some good deals on some items...nothing specific, but we'll see what we can find. I am also excited to spend some quality time with my husband, we've been so busy this summer that I miss him!
No comments:
Post a Comment