Monday, August 6, 2012

24 Weeks

How far along? 24 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: As of my last doctors appointment, around 16 lbs, will find out for sure at my next doctors appointment on August 20th, since we don't have a scale at home :)

Stretch marks? None yet...that I know of...
Sleep: Been getting tired again, so I have been sleeping pretty well. I could use another hour or 2 :)
Best moment this week: Scoring some good deals at the mom-to-mom sale that I went to on Saturday. We're going to have a pretty stylish little boy!
Miss Anything? The occasional social beverage here and there, but all worth it!
Movement: Yes, daily! I just have to be able to feel him at least once a day for now, and once I start the third trimester I will have to begin counting. He was pretty routine there for a while, but now I am starting to feel him throughout the day.
Food cravings: None, acquired a taste for chocolate that I never had before, but nothing really out of the ordinary. I guess I had 2 moments in the first trimester when I "had to have" like a burger or something, but that's about it.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, getting bigger by the minute, my itchy belly is signaling growth.
Gender: BOY, Austin James
Labor Signs: No, but I get Braxton Hicks contractions constantly. My stomach gets hard as a rock for about 10-20 seconds throughout the day. My doctor says that's normal and one of my friends just told me that she had them all the time too with her little guy and that its a good thing because it just means your uterus is "practicing" for the big day.
Belly Button in or out? In, but barely, Bob thinks its going to pop eventually...

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: I am hosting a Thirty-One party on Thursday and I'm hoping to get a couple things I have been eye-ing for a while now. This weekend our friends will be coming into town from Holland. I am excited to see them! They will be participating in the credit union's annual 5k on Saturday morning with Bob. It will be great to visit!

1 comment: