How far along? 14 weeks, 6 days...I apologize that this post
is coming very late yet again, I have been extremely busy, and yes, I
still need to do belly pics!...15 weeks sounds like a good time to start, better late than never...
Total weight gain/loss: Up 3 lbs in 2 weeks, Doctor said that's normal...I should gain around a pound a week from here on out...
Maternity clothes? Getting into that...my last pair of fitting jeans that fit this past weekend don't fit anymore so I need to do some shopping it looks like, I do have a few pairs from friends and relatives, but need some more I think...
Stretch marks? No, doing everything I can to prevent that from happening
Sleep: Good
Best moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat and getting our anatomy ultrasound scheduled!
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: Not yet, but the doctor told me today that I will between 16-20 weeks, so very soon! Can't wait...
Food cravings: Cheese & Fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anymore...glad that's passed
Have you started to show yet: Yep, a baby bump for sure
Gender prediction: Bob is still riding on Girl, I don't have a feeling either way, just praying for a healthy baby
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In...and stretching
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: A relaxing weekend, been another long week squished into 4 days, getting some girl time with my sister and mom Saturday morning with pedicures and a little retail therapy! Also, hoping to get some work done outside, Bob and my step-dad are working on our driveway that should be done hopefully on Monday, weather permitting. My outside project is flowers and planting my "mini" veggie garden, hopefully we get some sunshine, but we really needed the rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment