Thursday, June 7, 2012

15 Weeks

How far along? 15 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: Up 3 lbs at my last visit
Maternity clothes? Yes, with a few regular clothes mix-in's. I absolutely can't fit into my pants anymore, so maternity pants are here to stay for a while...Gotta get me some summer dresses!
Stretch marks? No, hoping not to get them at all...only time will tell...and genetics
Sleep: Good
Best moment this week: Having the energy to get some house projects done!
Have you told family and friends: Yes...my clients at work are starting to notice, well I guess they have been noticing, but now they are actually "asking"
Miss Anything? Not really, I pretty much do everything in moderation, except I have totally cut out alcohol...I do miss a social drink every now and then...
Movement: Not yet, but in my book they said I can shine a flashlight on my belly and the baby will try to move away from the light...I will definitely be feeling something in the next few weeks. I also read that Pepsi gets the baby moving...not a huge pop fan though
Food cravings: Still Cheese & Fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yes, got a little "volleyball" going on...
Gender prediction: 3 weeks until we can find out! So excited...Bob is still voting girl and I am still undecided...I think I have had more verbal "boy" predictions than girl...but we'll find out soon!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In...and stretching
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: A relaxing weekend and getting some stuff done around the house. My sister and I are throwing a bridal shower for my cousin in a couple weeks, so I am trying to get stuff done for that. We've also got a couple graduation parties (yummy food :) and a bbq/movie night with Bob's Office. Should be a fun weekend! I am most looking forward to finding out what we're having!

No comments:

Post a Comment