Wednesday, June 20, 2012

17 Weeks

How far along? 17 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure yet, I think about a pound a week, which is healthy
Maternity clothes? Yep, I had some belly bands that I have been using to still "squeeze" into my regular pants, but I am starting to out grow those I think, full on maternity pants now, still able to wear some of my regular shirts, but probably stretching them out...
Stretch marks? Still no signs, itchy stretchy skin though and very veiny. I also have whats called linea nigra, which is that dark vertical line that often appears between the belly button and the pubic area.
Sleep: O.K. I am starting to get leg cramping at night that wakes me up, pretty painful, its normal I guess from carrying the extra weight and the heat lately probably isn't helping any...
Best moment this week: Spending a nice relaxing weekend in South Haven and enjoying some wonderful food!
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Not really, I especially miss the social cocktails in South Haven, especially when its 90 degrees
Movement: Feeling some things, but still not consistent, not sure if its all in my head...
Food cravings: Eggs, Cheese, Fruit, Ice Cream....Summer faves, one of the best things about being pregnant in the summer is all the fresh food and being able to grill out!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: Yes, hard to believe that its actually happening, I sometimes forget that I am pregnant, then I look in the mirror and go "oh yeah"
Gender prediction: Still back and forth, one more week to go, can't wait! Then we can start the nursery and registering :)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In...and stretching
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: My cousin Kallie's Shower and Bachelorette party. My sister and I are throwing the shower brunch, which is a "Breakfast at Tiffany's" theme and then we'll be heading up to Grand Rapids for a "Sex & the City" Bachelorette party, I won't be doing the full night out, so we'll see how long I last, but it still should be a ton of fun! Bob said its going to remind him of the movie "Knocked up" when these sisters go to the bar and the one is all glammed out and pregnant and the other is old and they are trying to get into the bar, too funny, it will look a little weird I'm sure, but who cares! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment