How far along? 18 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss:We'll find out soon enough, not that I am sure I want to...saw some new pictures of myself and BLAH!
Maternity clothes? Yes, getting quite the collection going, been shopping the sales racks for the fall stuff to "grow" into.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Pretty good most of the time, get some nights with back pain from sleeping "twisted"
Best moment this week: Celebrating my cousins upcoming nuptials with a nice bridal shower and fun bachelorette party.
Have you told family and friends: Yes! :)
Miss Anything?Social drinks, my friend who is pregnant like me, decided that whoever said that drinking didn't sound good to them when they were pregnant is lying :) If it wasn't summer time, maybe it'd be a different story...
Movement: Definitely feeling some things. At lunch today the baby was going crazy after I had egg drop soup...maybe they liked it :)
Food cravings: I am starting to get on a healthy kick, but usually the bad stuff sounds better :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yep, I know I need belly pics, but now I really am not looking forward to it, but I know that I need too ;)
Gender prediction: Undecided, but won't be for long :) Find out Friday! Can't wait!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In...and stretching
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out what we are having! I am also anxious to see what the baby looks like now on the ultrasound. Its been about 10 weeks since we've seen our sweet baby and now it will actually look like a baby :) It's going to feel more real and I think we'll have a deeper connection with it being able to identify the baby. We are so excited! Praying for a healthy baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment